Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lavender fields from Aix-en-Provence by train/public transport??

I'm in Aix for 3 weeks but have no car, so I have to find a way to get somewhere with lavender fields by train/bus/public transport... please help! I've dreamed of seeing the lavender fields for ages and I've never visited at the right time of year... I'd prefer a day trip of some sort that I could go through on my own (i.e. no tour group, and no overnights) but if you have any suggestions at all I will greatly appreciate it! thank you :)

Lavender fields from Aix-en-Provence by train/public transport??
I don't know where are the lavender fields, but I just can say you that train service between Aix and Marseille is closed for total track rebuilding, and is substituted by bus service. Here the schedule (in french):



http://www.ter-sncf.com/Images/12-%20Mar...


No comments:

Post a Comment