Thursday, February 9, 2012

Why is T-Pain getting credit for Ray Lavender's song?

The song is "My Girl's Got A Girlfriend" is by a cat named Ray Lavender but when I go to search for it it always comes up as the artist being T-Pain but its always the same exact song (the one recorded by Ray L.



I dont think they sound anything alike so come sum 1 tell me when the confusion is coming in?

Why is T-Pain getting credit for Ray Lavender's song?
T-Pain really just had a remix for the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFT0Z52FJ...



I guess it was in a style of T-Pain's that people would assume that T-Pain owns the song.



And for some weird twist of fate, if Ray Lavender happened to release the song on the Internet, then the files or names of the music were probably screwed. It happens to some artists like Linkin Park and Tribal Ink, Flogging Molly and Dropkick, etc. It happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment