Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I get rid of this bump by my nose piercing?

I have tried using tea tree oil, lavender oil, and sea salt soaks but whenever I use the sea salt soaks my nose gets very dry. Please help! It has been getting bigger for the past 3 months. I don't touch it without washing my hands and I make sure to be careful when I'm putting on clothes.

How can I get rid of this bump by my nose piercing?
There's some stuff called H2Ocean Spray that I'd recommend trying. I haven't tried it myself since I am unable to find it anywhere, but many sites recommend it.
Reply:it's probably a keloid, which is a scar.

you're probably using too much sea salt if it's getting dried out.

give it time to go away or i would go back to the piercer and look for further instruction by him/her.


No comments:

Post a Comment