Monday, February 13, 2012

What color eye shadows should i use for my prom?

I have every thing taken care of except my makeup, i want to do the smoky eyes as far as my eye makeup goes i just don't know what colors to use, my dress is lavender with silver jewels.

What color eye shadows should i use for my prom?
I would do either



a shade of lavender or purple %26amp; grey/dark grey to coordinate w/the dress

or

a metallic dark grey %26amp; silver to play up the silver jewels.

or

just plain grey if you want to go simple.



the lavender/silver as opposed to the plain grey would draw more attention to your face, while just grey would put more focus on your dress
Reply:I would line my eyes with a brown liner. Then take a plum colored eye shadow and smudge it into the lashes with an angled brush over the eyeliner line. I personally would go with a neutral shade to cover the rest of my eye like a champagne or lightly metallic neutral. I'd use a very neutral shade of rose or peach with a gloss for my lips.

clogs

No comments:

Post a Comment