Friday, January 27, 2012

Could any one tell me how to make a spray mist essence that does not include Lavender please?

I am setting up as a Reiki practioner as a self employed person, and some one advised me that not every one likes Lavendar. I dont have any knowledge of using essential oils, but would like to try to make a space clearing mist that smells nice and works!

Could any one tell me how to make a spray mist essence that does not include Lavender please?
here is one call the mental clarity blend:

3 drops of clary sage essential oil

3 drops of rosemary

3 drops thyme

2 drops of peppermint



Good luck and God bless
Reply:there are lots of other essential oils.... my mom has tings like basil, licorice ect. try looking for a lavender oil and then see what that same company makes.

Nanny Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment