Friday, January 27, 2012

If i use tea tree or lavender shampoo will my?

I Already have a breast problem and i heard of a study that said that using tea tree or lavender shampoo or soap will my might make my breast bigger this is quite embarrising but will it?



i am a 16 year old boy.

If i use tea tree or lavender shampoo will my?
I read that study as well, it was an incredibly small percentage of males that were affected. I believe it was only 3 in 100. It has something to do with the Green Tea Oil extract. So it is a possibility however, the study also said that the negative effects reversed once the shampoo was stopped.



Hope that helps
Reply:You know, I heard about that study too, and I have a 15 year old son who loves the natural lavender shampoo we have. I say keep using it. There is more estrogen in our water supply, and boys aren't growing boobs yet anyway. Not to worry.


No comments:

Post a Comment