Sunday, January 22, 2012

Where can i find a lavender and a red crested gecko?

need to be able to get it off the net

Where can i find a lavender and a red crested gecko?
The classifieds section at http://www.kingsnake.com is THE place to look for just about any herp legally obtainable on the pet trade. You'll find any and every morph on the market at very competative prices. Most sellers will ship nation wide and some even world wide. I have purchased three reptiles through Kingsnake and couldn't be more happy with their service. If you can't find what you're looking for, I'll be shocked.

Hope this helps!
Reply:There are many breeders online you can go through, it's just finding on you like and can trust.



I avoid Kingsnake, as frankly I hate their layout, how they never upgraded anything, and everything else about them now. They are just about money, and I haven't been found of half the sellers on there anyway.



There are a lot of breeders out there, such as SunDialReptile, PangeaReptile (highly recommend), SpadeReptiles (Great guy, with great geckos), DragsonDenHerp (I believe they have red ones).



What about going to a local reptile show? I've had good luck with them.

http://www.herper.com/forum/events.html


No comments:

Post a Comment