Monday, January 9, 2012

Should i include a monolouge in my audition tape for lavender brown?

ive already done a scene from harry potter?



if not what esle should i do?



please help!

Should i include a monolouge in my audition tape for lavender brown?
Are you British? (or Welsh, Scottish or Irish?) If not, I'm afraid there's no chance for you to be cast, as JKR has always made a big point about using only British actors in the films.



If you are British, then a monologue is fine. Also include small sections of any taped or filmed work you've done. In the U.S. I'd also advise you to make the rounds of agents, because having an agent will help you get a better submission for the films, but I don't know if an agent is as important in England.



Break a leg!


No comments:

Post a Comment