Monday, January 9, 2012

What can I do with shimmery silver, shimmery copper, and matte lavender eyeshadow?

I have brown eyes. Black and brown mascara. Copper eyeliner, and Black eyeliner. What different combinations can I do. Where do I put the eyeshadow. ( I have white eyshadow to and light pink)

What can I do with shimmery silver, shimmery copper, and matte lavender eyeshadow?
Here's a great way to have your eye really stand out:



Apply some of your black eyeliner on the top small bit on bottom (or none at all). Then apply your white eyeshadow in the corner of your eye and just below the eyebrows. Now take your light pink and sweep it on the entire eye brow to eyelashes. Now take your lavender and put on half of your lid up to the crease and then put a little on the bottom of your eye. Then take your silver and do the other half and blend with lavander and then put the rest on the bottom and blend with lavander. Then curl your lashes and put on lots of black mascara.

Hotel Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment